Changes in Version 5.7.1
- Cannot resize the object whose width or height is 0 with [Resize] Dialog.
- Sometimes the text is not displayed which anchors bottom.
- Some other bugs.
Changes in Version 5.7.0
- [Move/Resize] dialog was split into [Move] dialog and [Resize] dialog.
- [Change pen weight] option and [Change font size] option were added to
- [Rotation] dialog was improved.
- [Resize object, pen weight and font size] command was added to the resizing
operation with right mouse button.
- Support Windows 8.1.
Changes in Version 5.6.0
- Sometimes when saving a document that includes very short arrowed bezier line, the program encounters a crush.
- Some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+S are active even if the program has been started from OLE.
- Baseline of the text is out of line if the text is angled.
- Superscript text become subscript when paste to MS-WORD.
- Text underline is out of position.
- Some other bugs.
- In [Page Setup]>[Document paper and document page] dialog, sheet size
became changed automatically when paper size was changed.
- Hover hint for object movement was improved.
- [Snap to object] was added.
- Rotation tool was improved.
- Command "OPTION_IS_SNAP_EFFECTIVE" was removed, instead "OPTION_NEXT_SNAP_METHOD"
- Some other functions was added.
- Support for Windows 2000 has been dropped.
Changes in Version 5.5.3
- When using the command [Same size horizontally/vertically], the center of the objects are always anchored, regardless of the resizing settings.
- The grid line drawing performance becomes very slow if you set 0 into the [grid spacing].
- libpng and zlib used in Dynamic Draw are updated to the latest version.
- Supported Linux with Wine 1.2 (Except DD Thought Tickler Portable/Dynamic Draw Portable).
- Changed the product name from 'Dynamic Draw USB' to 'Dynamic Draw Portable'.
- First release of DD Thought Tickler Portable.
Changes in Version 5.5.2
- Whenever you try to insert the 'Dynamic Draw Object' with MS-WORD or other applications, the template file is not loaded.
- If you use the tool on Windows 2000, whenever click the dropdown in the toolbar, an error message is displayed.
- If you don't specify a default template file, it fails to create a new document. (Thought Tickler)
- If you try to insert a long sentence into the Comment area of the New Document Dialog, the caret returns to the top of the sentence automatially. (Thought Tickler)
Changes in Version 5.5.1
- If a template file is set at the [Settings when starting] tab page of the [Environment setup] dialog, it fails to start Dynamic Draw.
- "Put priority on compatibility" setting at the [Drawing method] tab page of the [Environment setup] is not stored.
- The file path name in some dialogs is displayed as full path.
- "Project file name" in the [History fork tag properties] dialog and the [Time label properties] dialog is not correct.
Changes in Version 5.5.0
- The [Limit cell size] tab page was erased, which is displayed In the Properties dialog for the cell of a table, if the Expert mode is activated. Because of a bug that the size limitation isn't saved.
- If the joint style will be changed to the no control handle, the change cannot be undoed.
- If you set a Picture arrow to a polyline and try to export as SVG, the program encounters a crush.
- If you set the [Thin left diagonal line] to a rectangle and export as SVG, the SVG includes wrong chars.
- A part of a dialog sometimes hides under the Windows Taskbar.
- If you choose the bottom right corner as the [Anchor point when resizing], the rectangle will be misaligned when creating it.
- If you type a long text in a rectangle and shorten the text, the text might be crowded out of the rectangle.
- In some cases, the thumbnail and the properties isn't displayed in the file dialog.
- In some rare cases, Thought Tickler encounters a crush when you try to make a new document.
- Resizing the program's window causes the disturbance of the view when using the Aero desktop.
- When start to edit an angled text by double-clicking, the initial position of the caret is not the positon where double-clicking.
- Toolbar was simplifyed.
- The template dialog became to be displayed when starting.
- It became possible to specify a image file as a thumbnail when exporting.
- It became possible to specify a hyperlink when exporting.
- The installation folder 'Fukushiro Soft' changed to 'Dynamic Draw Project'.
- It became possible to save and load the settings of the toolbar.
- It became possible to create a Dynamic Draw Document from the "New" shortcut menu in the Windows Explorer.
- It became possible to overwrite the project when you used Thought Tickler and tried to save a new document.
- The function of printing header and footer was expanded.
- It became possible to include in the chip's name accesskey chars which are changed in synchronization with the handed setting.
- Some templates were added.
- The Save Project dialog was simplifyed.
- It became possible to specify the numeric keypad keys in the key-map file.
- It became possible to choose the priority on which image quality or compatibility, when copying.
Changes in Version 5.4L2
- [Caution! Document corruptible] Paste EMF as a background picture and save the document into a file. Then open the file, in consequence the background picture becomes empty.
- Copy an arrowed line, paste it as WMF into another application(ex. MS WORD), then the arrow is disappeared.
- Copy a figure which is filled with some color, paste it as WMF into another application(ex. MS WORD), then the filled color become transparent.
- Activate IME at the time of text inputting, then exit the text inputting, but IME keep the active state.
- In Thought Retriever, stay the mouse pointer on the object which has text, then erase the object by UNDO command. After that, stay the mouse pointer on a polyline object which doesn't have text, then the program hangs.
- Background pictures are erased from the chips when they are loaded automatically Thought Tickler started.
Changes in Version 5.4L1
- The program hangs when you copy two or more lines of text, enter the return-key, then paste them in front of the copied lines.
- Delete some lines from the bottom of the text which is anchored bottom, then click the ESC-key. Subsequently, if Redo and Undo command is called, the text is not anchored bottom.
Changes in Version 5.4K4
- The program encounters a crush when it tries to export arrowed-polylines as SVG.
- In some cases, the program encounters a crush when it tries to import the version 4 templates.
- Sometimes the font-size pulldown in the toolbar does not work.
- ESC key does not work when you are drowing a polyline with the polyline tool.
Changes in Version 5.4K3
- Dash line falls into disorder when using with a curved line.
Changes in Version 5.4K2
- A new form of toolbar was introduced.
- Antialias was enabled when exporting a image file.
- It became to show a tip:how to anchor the window: in the Hint window.
- 'History Recorder' was renamed to 'DD Thought Tickler'.
Changes in Version 5.3K2
- Program size was reduced, and the start became quick.
- To make a curved bezier cause a crush sometimes.
- If older version of Dynamic Draw and Dynamic Draw 5.3K1 were installed
both in one PC, you could not start Dynamic Draw 5.3K1 by double-clicking
a document file.
- To open a old version document and copy a wide polyline cause a crush.
- 'BACK' and some other keymaps were not included in *.keytxt files.
Changes in Version 5.3K1
- [Open beginning of selected hidocument] command was added in History Console
- Enabled to paste a 'Device-Independent Bitmap' created by PrintScreen key.
- Converting algorithm from Freehand drawing to a bezier curve.
- The command [Paste attributes on object] encountered a crush if the object
width or height was 0.
- Resizing upper left corner of window caused incorrect redrawing if Windows
Aero was activated.
- The program menu was registered only installing user's Start Menu.